most recent posts / from the beginning / outtakes
Generation 1: Primrose - chrono / recent
Generation 2: Tigerlily - chrono / recent
Generation 3: Tulip - chrono / recent
Generation 4: Echo - chrono / recent
most recent posts / from the beginning
Disclaimer: This blog may contain NSFW material, all posts will be tagged as such.
Just when I thought I had gotten through them all, a wild Kait appears! haha
1) He is head over heels in love with Anna, but too scared to say anything.
2) If he couldn’t be a doctor, he would be a teacher.
3) He’s a little obsessive compulsive and likes to have everything in its place.
4) He’s also very sentimental.
5) He has a nervous habit of running his fingers through his hair.
Anna is a perfectionist, a genius, proper, family oriented and nurturing.
Okay, this time we’ll go for…
1) I hated her when I made her, nothing I changed made me like her any more, and now she is one of my favourites!
2) She is an only child.
3) Her father is extremely over protective of her (understandably).
I have so many facts I want to put in here but they’ll ruin the story!!!!
4) She never learnt how to drive.
5) Her father didn’t want her going to university abroad (see fact 3), but she managed to con him into letting her go.
Ooooooooh! How about…
I think this choice will surprise people, but I do actually enjoy playing Noah!
1) Despite how they turned out as adults, Noah and Hugo were really close as young boys.
2) Their father was awful to them and their mother, and he left when they were young.
3) Despite growing up living in coastal Australia, Noah was always a pale and sickly child compared to his brother who was never ill.
4) Noah started to become jealous of Hugo when they started school. Hugo was always the favourite.
5) When they were teens, Hugo’s scales turned a beautiful green/blue and Noah’s turned black/silver because of the built up jealousy.
He isn’t, but after reading this, I kind of wish I had taken that path with his story!
Echo has difficulty letting people into his life, because he’s scared he’s going to lose them. So instead of getting involved in a relationship, it’s all just meaningless sex. That’s where Anna is very different, he’s never felt so attached to anyone, so he’s afraid of letting her get too close because he doesn’t know how he would deal with losing her too.
Oh goodness! I’m going to choose….
I’ve always had a super soft spot for him!
1) His parents are both archaeologists.
2) His parents named him after the capital of Egypt, then moved there when he was young.
3) He always secretly hoped Tulip would end up with Hugo.
4) When Tulip and Hugo died he quit his job at Digby & Associates.
5) Although Aura never called on him for help (she’s very stubborn that way!), he always found a reason to pop over and spend time with his grand kids.
Echo slid his hands around Anna’s waist and took a deep breath in "Banana pancakes?"
“‘Ow did you guess?” She asked, feigning surprise, her stomach tightening as his hands moved to rest on her hips.
"Oh, I don’t know… It might have been the banana peels and the frypan…" He laughed.
"Smartypants!" Anna giggled, breaking free of his hands and turning to face him, finally regaining control of the butterflies in her stomach. "Are you ‘ungry?"
"Starving! I need a cup of tea first though, do you want one?" Anna stared at him, smiling "What?!"
"Oh, nothing…" She laughed. "I just never took you as a tea drinker!"
Echo ran his fingers through his hair and smiled "You’ll have to speak to my sister about it. Do you want one?"
Anna shook her head and picked up the plate of pancakes "Not right now, thank you." She said, as she walked past him, placing the pancakes on the table and sitting down. Echo picked up his cup of tea and placed it on the table, taking a seat opposite her.
When Anna opened her eyes it was no longer dark outside. Her eyes darted to the old grandfather clock, which showed it was midday. She rubbed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair, turning her head to look at Echo’s still sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and she hoped she would not wake him as she gently moved his hand from her waist and carefully slid out of his bed.
As she walked down the stairs, she tried not to think about everything that had come out last night. It was difficult, however, where exactly does this leave us? She thought to herself as she opened the pantry. With no flour in sight, she opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs, then turned to pick the bananas out of the fruit bowl. She mashed the banana’s and mixed them into the egg whites she had separated, turning them into a thick, pancake like, mixture.
She spotted the pots and pans hanging from the ceiling, were men always this well organised? She took the smallest frypan down and began cooking her makeshift pancakes. As she finished plating up the last pancake she heard him descending the stairs. She placed the plate on the bench and was about to turn when she heard him flick the kettle on behind her.